Software and Content Solutions
HOW DO YOU MANAGE CONTENT?
A content management system (CMS) is a software application that can be used to manage the creation and modification of digital content. CMSs are typically used for enterprise content management (ECM) and web content management (WCM).
Content Trends in 2020
Content is still KING!
Without content there really isn't a reason to visit a site, but content is changing more than ever. Here are a few things to consider as you start to plan your content for 2020.
- Optimize for Snippets
- Influencer Marketing
- Link Outreach
- Consult with an SEO Company
- Optimize Content for Voice Search
- Page Speed and User Experience
- Videos as a Source of Information
- Transparency - They Ask. You Answer.